ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 07:55:08 -0500
Hi,
I was in the hospital, they brought my lunch.  I had a nice plate of salad
and I love salad.  I looked, didn't see the dressing but decided to eat the
salad anyway.  I stabbed what I thought might be a tomato and proceeded
toward my mouth with tomato on my fork.  The person in the other bed said
No! No! that is salad dressing, and she said Oh my goodness, may God bless
you honey.  I said I want God to bless me but first I want the salad with a
big piece of tomato in it.
Virgie and Hoshi