ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:34:53 -0600
Phil, I will continue to pray, and I really am praying hard that she will
be freed from any demonic activity and that she will be giving her life
back to The Lord. This will free you and Sandy from a lot of stress. I'm
praying for you and Sandy also. I know this is hard for you both.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson