ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 06:21:52 -0800
This is the entire e-mail.
----- Original Message -----
From: Josianne Gauci <[log in to unmask]>
To: Farrugia Richard A at ADT <[log in to unmask]>; Vincent Mamo
<[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>; Rita Calleja
<[log in to unmask]>; Lorraine Grech <[log in to unmask]>; Victor
Catania <[log in to unmask]>; Edward Spiteri <[log in to unmask]>;
mariella quattromani <[log in to unmask]>; Charles Borg
<[log in to unmask]>; Bridget Micallef <[log in to unmask]>; Tonio
Gauci <[log in to unmask]>; Daniela Gauci <[log in to unmask]>;