ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 05:58:00 -0500
Dear Pat,

Please know that I am praying for you.  As Peggy knows from all-too-recent
experience, and as many of us remember, it's truly stretching to see our
mothers hurt and suffer with nothing we can do but to pray.  In some cases,
the prayers are welcome.  In others, like mine, there was anger till the
bitter end at God and the Bible.  Loving, just know that we're all praying
with you in this.

April