From:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 05:51:32 -0400

A student needs our help and asked me to post this on the listserv.  Please
take a few minutes to help her out by taking a short survey.
 All responses are confidential.
     ~Cindy

******************
My name is Shaina and I need your help! As part of a paper and presentation
for my high school health class I am conducting a survey. Please click on
the link below it will take you directly to my short (10 question)
confidential survey.  It is an attempt to help spread awareness of Celiac
Disease in my High School.

Please help me by taking just a few short minutes to answer the multiple
choice questions. (I need a minimum of 100 responses.) The survey will be
open for a week, but please answer the questions as soon as possible.  As I
said above, this is a confidential survey.  If you want me to contact you
for some reason, I will have no way of knowing who you are, unless you leave
me your e-mail address in one of the comment boxes.  Please note: If you are
a parent of a celiac child please answer questions on behalf of your child.
Please pass the link below on to other celiacs you may know.

Thank you in advance for taking my survey and helping me with my project to
spread awareness of Celiac Disease in my high school.

Shaina

 To reach my Celiac Awareness survey

Click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=875372690171

--
Cindy Koller-Kass
President