From:
Pam Marbach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Marbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 23:57:43 -0400

Many of you may have read my previous post on San Fran. As I mentioned
before, I have had celiac for 25 years, pretty much my whole life and just
got back from Minnesota and wanted to share some good gf experiences!

I was in Minneapolis staying at the downtown Hilton for a work
conference.  The hotel was accomodating as for breakfast they provided
special meals for me (hardboiled eggs, instead of scrambled with potatoes
which had flour). I did a search online when I got to Minnesota and found
MadWoman Foods. http://www.madwomanfoods.com/. I walked probably 4 miles
or more to The Wedge, a coop in Minneapolis to try the food. I absolutely
loved the pizza! it is low carb and some of the best gf pizza I tried. I
highly recommend it. It is delicious! I live in Atl and am going to try to
get some of our local stores to carry it. They are small so you can bring
them to work.

The Wedge also had fresh baked GF cookies, mini cakes, chocolate tortes,
eclairs, salmon cakes, quinoa pilaf, tofu steak..i could go on and on...
the food at The Wedge for celiacs was great. I tried a lot of it!. If you
are ever in Minn, I recommmend that you go there.

Also, went to Mall of America and found great gluten free peanut butter
cookies at PB loco. http://www.pbloco.com/  They were great.

I was very satisfied with the gf selection in Minnesota. Just wanted to
share with you all.