ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:03:09 -0500
7bit
From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Even though I am not a parent yet, I like a country song, an old song
sang by the juds talking about hands... the song went something like
daddies hands were soft and kind when I was crying and tuff as steel
when I done wrong... I think that parents should always remember there
is 2 sides of there hands... the back hand for bad, and a turned up hand
for hugs or a pat on the back for good job... parents should not
discipline there children then send them off... they should talk to them
about why they were punished, and always, always, always reinforce your
love for them... now, I am not ignorant of kids who think you are lying
when you punish them and turn around and say I, love you.  I know that
some parents really try hard to raise them up, and I am sure that child
raising is the most toughest or one of the most toughest thing there is
to do.  Growing up especially now days is even hard to do for kids with
all the violence out there... but, I do believe this, GOD does not give
people kids knowing that it will be a breeze... you most diffently will
have problems, and if your faith is with GOD, he will bless you with
knowledge and passiants to handle all problems... prayer daily and
prayer with your kids will go a long ways... just my 2 cents from a none
parent.