ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:55:16 -0600
Ned,

It sure has been a learning experience over the years. Funny. I was just
thinking of a sermon Pastor Ron did in December you might recall if you are
still listening online. He was talking about how  our lives are but a
vapor. He was preaching and  mentioned that he , in only a few seconds
summarized over 2000 years. Then he said look back 15 years and see where
you were and summarize it in your mind to the present. The depressing part
is he said is that it will only take a few seconds to summarize the next 15
years, 15 years from now. Sort of makes one want to live it to the fullest
doesn't it?

Brad

At 08:45 PM 1/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Brad,
>I just want to say "thank you" for your testimony of your life as a sight
>loss person.  It is quite encouraging to hear you speak of how you dealt
>with the problem and your dependency on others and especially on the Lord.
>
>Ned

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!