ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:10:36 -0700
Pat,

I will pray for you and Vernon and also for Gary and jan that they repent
and come to Christ.  I know it hurts to have someone accuse someone you
love, but you are right in saying God will repay those deeds.  I pray He
gives you and Vernon peace and restores what was taken from you, financially
and in peace of mind.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com