ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 06:44:00 +0000
Yes he will infact Virgie you just made me remember how I deal with things like this and pain.  If I know something is going to hurt.  I automatically concentrate on God and focus on him and amagine him taking the pain or unconfortable filling.  I keep saying praise you Lord praise you Jesus.  It works like if you are in deep sleep and if you fill any pain or unconfort it is no long scary or hurt as bad.  I started doing this when I went to the dentist because I have a connective tissue disorder so all my teeth avenually come away from the bone and have to be pulled.  And it is painful.  I was amazed how fast it went and it did not hurt as bad.  I noticed I heal up faster too.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>