ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:24:58 -0500
I was concerned also but in literature he says it's normal.  I am still
checking into some things, but I feel spiritually that's it is all right.
The man I've been dealing with is a Christian I do know that, and I can let
you see the agreement if you wish.
For unto us a child is born.  Unto us a son is given.