ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 13:21:08 -0500
Angel, that is very sad to me, but I do no many Catholics who think
like you.  Please know, that if you attend a protestant church, if
you are a believer, you are more than welcome to partake.  Out of
deference, I do not partake in the Catholic church, but I do find
that the artificial wall is an offence to our Lord and a sad state of affairs.
Kathy