ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:46:47 -0700
Rhonda,

Glad your classes are going well.  Also, congratulations on your weight
loss.  I know first-hand how hard it can be to lose weight.  It helps to
diet with friends and be accountable to each other.

Life here is going pretty well.  My job is busy, but I still love it.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!