ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:51:14 -0500
Some are coming from Rfb, seems they lost my order from a month ago!!! Sonow
I paid for 3 day shipping so should have them soon.  One book is being sent
from the publisher in a Ms Word file!!! Slow as  syrup  the good kind
*smile*
I am taking Social Theory, Social Psychology, English 11.2 and Fundimentals
Computer Applications!!!
12 hours  am I crazy or what?
I have one book now of  five, so a little better!!!
I do so hate to be behind, catching up is not one of my talents!
Rhonda