ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:48:49 -0600
April,

lol. I love what you would want for your last dinner. I would also
want the same thing for supper.

Breakfast, I would want the biggest and best omlet I could get with
everything in it, hash browns, a banana nut muffin, lots of coffee,
and V-8 juice. I would want my Loving Vernon to be with me at either
or both meals. lol.

Lots of lovings and squeezings. lol.

Lovings,
Pat Ferguson