ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and the Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:22:15 -0700
I think it might be partly dependent on the reason for my last meal.
Thought in my mind was that of a prisoner before execution.  lol!  Under
plain ordinary circumstances, let's see.  Pizza for breakfast, pizza for
lunch, and pizza for dinner.  But adding to pizza, I'd have to have biscuits
and gravy.  My Dad makes them best.  For lunch fried chicken, mashed
potatoes (the real kind) broccoli with cheese sauce and chocolate cake with
a huge cup of coffee.  If dinner, good stir fry.  Well, it's quite evident
that I like to eat.  Oh yes, would have to throw in some barbecue in
somewhere.  I've an idea nothing that we can think of will hold a candle to
what that marriage feast will be like.  And there won't be any dishes to do
either.

Vicki