ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:53:42 -0700
Hi Guys!

Just scroll on down to the cleanlaugh.

Sharon

The Cybersalt Digest
*****************

***FACT: There are currently over 78,000 Spyware and Adware programs on the
Internet that can infect your PC. Chances are your machine is hosting
spyware.

Here are 9 warning signs you should be aware of, if any of them pertain to
you then your PC is most likely infected:

Press Here To Read All 9 Warning Signs:
http://www.cybersalt.net/rdnuker.htm
******************

*Cybersalt Beat*

Everyday, the Cybersalt Shaker has new Front Page Content, a new cartoon, a
new CleanLaugh from the archives, and other new material for reading.
http://www.cybersaltshaker.org

*******************

Here is today's CleanLaugh. - Hearing Request

During a January revival an evangelist asked the people in line what they
needed.

One man's request was for his hearing. The evangelist spit on his finger,
put it in the man's ear, prayed for him and asked him, "How's your hearing
now?"

He said, "I don't know - it's next Tuesday."

(Thanks to list member Roger Barcus who passed this along after it actually
happened in his wife's sister's church!)
******************

*Here is today's Oneliner.*

"I put instant coffee in a microwave and almost went back in time."
******************

*Here is today's CleanPun. - Fish Tank*

Two fish are in a tank.

One says to the other, "I'll man the guns, you drive."

******************

*Today's Eyelaugh*
*Prosperity Picnic*
http://www.cybersalt.org/g06.php?id=19

*Meet Single Christians Online*
http://www.cybersalt.net/rdsingles.htm

---------------------------

The Cybersalt Digest
A Ministry of Pastor Tim and Cybersalt Communications
http://www.cybersalt.org

Pastor Tim pastors at Westside Bible Church, Victoria, British Columbia
http://www.westsidefamily.org

Please vote for the CleanLaugh List and Site.
http://www.cybersalt.net/rdvote.htm

--

only, visit
http://www.cybersaltlists.org/lists/?p=preferences&uid=8b822d8970234cba2d4332f757a10a42