ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:05:45 -0500
That's funny.  One Sunday my stomach growled really loud and my besrt friend
was sitting beside me and she can;'t hear well but she heard that and her
boyfriend at the time was on the other side of her and heard it to.  He
said, "Miss Amy are we hungry?"  I said, "Well I guess so."  We all kind of
laughed.  It was during the service but we tried our best to not make to
much noise.

Amy