ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:52:22 -0700
7bit
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Hi guys!

I got this info from another list and want to share it with you.  Check it
out!

Sharon

Hello there!

I would like to invite you to join the newly formed Sight Exchange group.
The Sight Exchange group is open to all who want to donate, share or
"recycle"
items that serve the needs of the visually impaired. Whether it's a computer
or small assistive technology device, feel free to post it. Or maybe you're
looking to acquire something yourself! Nonprofit groups are also welcome to
participate!  One main rule: everything posted must be free. This group is
part of Sight Exchange Network, a grassroots organization of people
interested in keeping good stuff out of landfills and into the hands of
people who
can use it. It's easy to join and we look forward to meeting you and your
group members. Please be sure to share this with anyone who might be
interested
in giving or receiving all kinds of items....best of all-everything is
FREE!!!

We will be scheduling upcoming media and events so spread the word and get
involved today!

To join just send an email to the link below!
Or visit us on our group list site at: