ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:39:23 -0700
Rhonda and all,

Thanks for caring about all of us, Rhonda.

Yesterday I stayed home from Daybreak to work on technical ends to my music
business.  I called Dancing Dots tech support and had to leave a message.  I
found out later that he did not check his messages.  Ever notice how someone
says on an answering machine that he/she will call back as soon as possible,
but you never get a call back?  The same with e-mail.

Speaking of e-mail, I get a lot of it, so I unsubscribed from two deaf-blind
lists.  It still takes up a lot of my time during the week after I get home.
i need to knock it off! (smile)

Phil, you may recall that I said there was going to be a wedding at our
house Tuesday evening.  Well, I apparently misunderstood.  It's Saturday,
the 7th, not the third.  Anyway guys, I'm playing my old keyboard for that.
My sister Judy is coming to help me know when to start and when to stop.
Blanca invited her because she wants to learn about El Salvadorian food,
which her daughter Blanca wants after her wedding in June.  (Yes, my care
provider and my niece have the same name!)  My niece, as well as her adopted
brother, both came from Guatemala, and Blanca's mother came from El
Salvador.  My helper Blanca came from El Salvador when she was 16 or 17.
She has been caring for people for maybe about 25 years!  We need more
people like her, don't we?  She and Jose are very kind people.

Sharon