ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:11:36 -0500
Hi, my classes start again Tuesday, so far... no books here yet!!!!
But hoping they arrive soon!!!!
How  is everyone this evening?
April, how are you feeling?
Cicki are you taking any classes this term?

Virgi, how are you doing?
Hey, how is the piano business, has it picked up any?  Maybe some will make
a resolve to practice more and realize their piano is out of tune.
Sharon, what's going with you lately?
Kathy, how are you doing, anything exciting happening, anything good
exciting!!
Jen, good to see you back on the list.  Hope we didn't scare your husband
away before, we can be a bit opionated at times!!! But for all our opinions,
we have just as much love.
How are the rest of you?
Sandy, how are you?
How is Grechin doing?
Any good news with the New Year?
Well, anyone else I didn't mention,  tell us how you are.
 I am fine, Ben is feeling some better since we got lots of his medications
through a patience assistance program.  He still can't go to doctor visits
because we don't have insurance, but at least he can take the medication
Rhondathat controls his blood pressure.
Brad, how goes the song writing?  Got any you want to share?