C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 21:09:17 -0400
Dangit this should have read:

Hahahah - sadly, no, I didn't see the latest P&P at the cinema but am
waiting to get the DVD when I have a bit of money to spare.  I must admit
I'm not too keen on KK and am still loyal to Colin Firth's Mr. Darcy. ;)
I. like thousands of other women,  went gaga when Mr. Darcy dived into
that pond! Of course I know it's not in the book and it was a complete and
utter fabrication by Andrew Davies but still...!

Does this all mean you hang about DWG?

Kat

(I am trying out Opera right now and it seems to do funny things to my
emails!  I think I'll go back to the Mac mail app! KAS)

--
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't
matter.  -- Mark Twain , US Author (1835-1910)