From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:24:21 -0700
Al,

This gets everyone using Win2K or XP at some point (until they get used to
it). You need to go into the logical disk manager to enable the drive. You
can get to this by right clicking on "My Computer" and selecting "Manage".
In the Management window, select "Disk Management". You should see your new
drive. Right click on the disk and select the appropriate option (could be
format, or if already formatted, you may just need to import it.).

Russ Poffenberger