From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 05:29:10 -0500
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:37:53 -0500, Marcel Singelenberg
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I`m 97 kg (and dropping down) at this moment so I know that I need an
> intake of 1,2/kgx97= 116 gram of protein a day.

You may be overestimating.  That 1.2g/kg should be based on lean
bodyweight.  If you've got (for example) 20 kg of fat you're trying to
lose, you don't need to figure protein requirements for it.

> What is the size of the tuna can? In 100gr of tuna is 26gr of protein her
> in the Netherland, that must be the same all over the world!

That was for a 6 oz can (168g).

> I do eat al lot of eggs and nuts and other fish but still find it hard to
> reach the 116 approx a day.
> Have to increase the intake of tuna a day I think and eat more eggs.

The tuna was just an example, you could choose whatever fish you prefer.

--
   Robert Kesterson