From:
Juergen Botz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:37:02 -0300
William wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:53:39 -0400, Juergen Botz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> And there are hunter gatherers still today who die of most of those
>> causes.
>
> Yes, the unlucky and the stupid. Too rare to be considered as a common
> cause of death.

Interesting view point.

I think by that perspective today only the unlucky and the stupid die
of heart disease or cancer.  Makes sense to me, you have to be pretty
stupid to eat all that junk food or expose yourself to all those toxin.
Of course I can't exactly claim that that's uncommon...

So I guess you're saying that the primary difference between paleolithic
and now is that bad luck and stupidity used to be uncommon, but today
they are rampant?

:j