From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:07:10 -0700
--- William <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What I read is in the "excerpts" at
> http://www.thechinastudy.com/about.html
> he says it's the casein.

Hi William

The authors of the China study you linked to above
also said,

"The findings? “People who ate the most animal-based
foods got the most chronic disease … People who ate
the most plant-based foods were the healthiest and
tended to avoid chronic disease".

Do you consider them a reliable source of information?
 They appear to be taking a vegetarian stance in
regards to diet, and are trashing animal sources of
protein, which include foods most of us here commonly
eat.  Are they right about the dairy, and wrong about
the beef, chicken, pork and eggs?

Eades did a pretty good job of tearing this study
apart a while back.  If I can find the link, I'll post
it to the list.

Mark

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/