From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 06:43:17 -0500
Hi;

I long ago gave up using flax oil and now use fish oils - but - about it -
one must be very careful to buy it refrigerated, preferably in a dark opaque
bottle (since it is very light sensitive) and very fresh. It should have
been bottled within days/weeks of buying. Also you should refrigerate at
home (I use to freeze it). If it is good it will flow even in a frozen
state.  It is extremely perishable and can become rancid very, very fast. If
you want to know more about oils read Udo Erasmus
http://www.amazon.ca/Fats-that-heal-fats-kill/dp/0920470386/sr=1-1/qid=1164886770/ref=sr_1_1/701-0764597-3481920?ie=UTF8&s=books

Another site with good info about flax:

http://www.flaxcouncil.ca/english/index.php?p=home

Marilyn