From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:59:36 -0800
Hi Ashley,

>Well done to him... but I'm amazed he eats paleo at his age.  Doesn't
>he get sick of caveman jokes?

I forgot that he eats potatoes too so he looks like everyone else ordering
fries in the cafeteria. He takes water to school only. One his friends was
mad at him for some reason when they were younger and he was trying to
think of things to insult him with. He sneered, "Why don't you just go home
to your mama's home cooking?!"

>Also just out of interest, how much rice does he eat?

He likes rice cakes (rice and egg), rice as a side dish sometimes and I
make rice breads (so he is less paleoish than I am).. I tried making pure
nut bread but nobody was very enthused about it.

Paleobest,
Susan