From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 05:21:59 -0600
On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 02:54:36 -0600, Debby Padilla-Hudson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I've tried different meats prepared various ways,
> different veggies, yams and fruits cut up into pieces.
>  He just wants his food mushy.  I have no idea how to
> get him to eat.  He puts the food in his mouth and
> spits it out.

When he's ready, he'll eat them.  Just keep offering the solid bits, and
be patient.  Make sure he sees you eating, too.  You could also gradually
puree the foods a bit less, so that they gradually contain more texture.
Just don't rush it or he'll balk at that too.

--
   Robert Kesterson