From:
Aria Nadii <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:08:40 -0500
Debby Padilla-Hudson wrote:

> Mmmm... that sounds like something good I can cook for my hubby. Can
> you share the recipe?

Yes. I'll have to work out a recipe next time I make them
and write it down. I just do it on the fly. The cookies are
very simple just honey, shredded coconut and egg white
but I have to work out the ratio. I will do that.

> You know I also find egg white very unappealing, and the yolk is very
> appealing. I still wanted to  know, do you warm up the egg yolk or use
> it room temparatureor cold? I love to make blender hollandaise

I'm sorry. I missed this question. I don't warm them up. I
just use them at  room temperature. They never seem too
cold even when I take them out of  the fridge. Maybe the
egg white keeps the yolk warm.

I like everything room temp, not too hot or too cold.

> This is my version:
>
>4 Egg yolks
>1/2 teaspoon sea salt
>1 Tablespoon lemon juice
>8 Tablespoons coconut oil

Thanks so much for the recipe. I will try this. I'm always looking
for something interesting to do my coconut oil.

     Aria