From:
freebyrd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:25:13 -0500
Still trying to figure out what is allowed. How about squash. Acorn Squash,
Butternut squash, zucchini, etc. Also, in one article I read it listed no
sweet potatoes. Are yams classified as a sweet potato? I have always used
yams. The recipe section on the Paleo site has yam recipes, so I am confused

Also, what would Almond meal be used for? There is a whole foods co-op right
down the road from me. I called to ask if they carry Almond flour and they
said yes they have it and also Almond meal. Would the meal just be a coarser
grind of the Almonds? I see recipes that call for grinding almonds etc.,
would the almond flour or meal be the same thing? At the moment I don't have
anyway to grind anything.

Sincerely,

Lynn