Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:19:42 -0500
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:07:15 +0000, Ashley Moran
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> How long were you eating paleo before your adrenals recovered?

  Sorry, I can't remember. Might have been a year or two.

I have
> read that it can be years in some cases.  How did you know things were
> improving?

Had another doc test for it. Blood pressure rose normally.

> I think I will take a decent (but safe) dose of zinc and copper for a
> few months.  I'm aware that they compete for absorption with calcium
> and magnesium, but I eat plenty of eggs and green veg so I'm unlikely
> to get an imbalance deficiency.  Right now, this seems like my best
> shot.  Failing that, unless I learn something new to guide me to the
> real root of my problems, I will just sit it out eating paleo and cross
> my fingers that things improve.  At least I know things can't get worse
> this way.

Pretty much what I tried, don't think it did any harm.
I looked at my fingernails when reading your post, and have one small
white mark on one nail. Used to be a lot more.
The improvement might be because I started drinking at least a pint of
kefir daily, the probiotics are important IMO.
I think if we could acquire the right mix of gut bacteria, and protect it
 from environmental poisons most of the physical problems would disappear.

William

--
Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.