From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 05:22:16 -0500
There is a long (3,500) word article in the New York Times yesterday on man-made chemicals and
the damage they are doing to our health through the environment.  The article centres on PBDEs
and focuses on their appearance in human breast milk.

I'm referring the article to you not because it is paleo, but because it includes an accessible and
useful outline of the science, the testing, the measuring and the interpretation of test results -
topics sometimes discussed here and more often taken for granted in our discussions.  The risks
are put into context very well and I, for one, was left much better informed after it.  It also refers
to toxins in fish and explains clearly "biomagnification".

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/09/magazine/09TOXIC.html?pagewanted=all&position=

Keith