NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Darlene Vanasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 06:21:09 -0800
Also--over time you will find there are a few *trusted* restaurants...the staff know you, and they understand they can't just scrape the cheese off something and give it back to you. <--This actually happened to us at a diner.

Also our surprise reactions have included: Vitamins, canned tuna (casein), soy cheese (this was before I really knew all soy cheese save one brand includes casein), *supposedly* vegan cookie (had this analyzed ta a lab--not so vegan after all), and soy milk from a Starbucks that was (I guess?) placed in a cow milk container.

-Darlene