C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:46:05 -1000
Well that's why I joined. Thanks for educating me and yes I am very
familiar with and against forced sterilization.
Case wrote a song about his summer experience where he did feel
discrimination for the first time. I was unaware of this until
recently. And we got permission to write and read the list again from
his dad. I pick out things I think he will be interested in. He has
expressed to me he misses you guys (I've always used that as meaning
both sexes, hope it does not offend) I am traveling for the next
month after next week but we will say hello to you guys occasionally.
I've been on a lot of lists and love this one, the politics, the camaraderie.