Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:18:31 -0400
7bit
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:17:24 -0400, Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> If you believe that evolution works

I don't. Darwin was an agent of the dark lord.
(Frodo failed; Bush has the Ring)

  (which is the whole premise for this
> diet),

I thought that the whole premise for this diet is that our bodies have
*not* evolved, so that we have trouble with modern food.

  then the fact that we are here and primitive man is not must mean
> that we were superior in some way.

But we are primitive man, physically, ignoring the smaller brain case and
shorter stature.

And howto prove that primitive man decided to live 30,000 years and is
having a beer at your local tavern, pretending to be a salesman from
Duluth? Or not? Or "evolved" into sasquatch/yeti - no taxes, no job etc.
Reading science fiction and fantasy is IMHO good for the mind.

William