Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:12:20 -0500
Hi William;

Yes I realize I was a little imprecise, but I was just trying to get the
idea across that one must water it down substantially. I use a much larger
ratio than that when I use the 3%.

The H2O2 that I was going to buy at the hydroponic store did not indicate on
its label that it was food grade (as I was told in an earlier telephone
call), so I did not buy it. I am wondering whether I even should as it is
*very* caustic at that higher concentration...

I think I will use it (the 3%) only sparingly until a couple of weeks before
my next appointment just to see if there is any change.....

This use of H2O2 is just an experiment for the time being.

Marilyn