C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 20:26:24 -0400
7bit
From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
 Yes, I can see why folks from Tallahasee would be concerned, this time of
year our cold fronts bring oh 70 degree weather.  Snow enough to shut down
town is pretty serious stuff to us her in the sunshine state.

Thanks for asking about the cruise, it was lovely.  Belize was fun and we
had dolphins up next to the boat we were on, Cozumel's channel is still a
rough ride with lots of the damage from the hurricane still evident. And Key
West well it was Key West and the ghost stories and chocolate covered key
lime pie were great.

I've been gone this week at conference at the Elks youth camp which is
always lovely and full of fun.

Beth T>

.