C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:59:48 -0400
From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thx

My mothers recovery is at 90%  (back sergury

If she twists the right way she can put her back out for days

I'm completing the year ( the sergeon first said 6 weeks full healing

OHH THOSE JOKERS  ggrrrr as if I didn't have a love hate hate relations with med
dr types before?

So she will see the quack I mean sergeon for the  first time in a year

that’s WHEN THE SERGEON could make the time to see my mother.

You get the idea what this year was like............