C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:56:47 -0600
From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Kat,

Here it is.  A lot of the time even I don't want to be here in January!

This is 2006 data.

Laramie

The average temperature in January was 23.9°F. This is 3.5°F warmer than normal. The maximum temperature for the month was 48°F on the 23rd and the minimum for the month was -8°F occurring on the 4th. Precipitation total of 0.13 inch is 34 percent of normal and is tied for 8th driest January since 1949. Snowfall totaled 3.2 inches and is 57 percent of the long term mean.

On the other hand, here's the data for August of 2005:

The average temperature in August was 64.7°F. This is 3.0°F warmer than normal. The maximum temperature for the month was 89°F on the 6th and 13th. The minimum for the month was 42°F that occurred on the 15th, 19th, and 29th. Precipitation total of 0.78 inch is 57 percent of normal despite thunder being reported on 14 days during the month.

We welcome you all to come, but presently there are only three roll-in showers in motels that I know of!

Kendall

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950