C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:27:49 -0800
 After nearly a years wait, I have been scheduled for
my oral hearing on my workers comp disability case. It
is my prayers that
 this will be a win for me as I really do not want to
have to go to the next two levels at a year per
appeal. The savings account will only last so long. My
hearing will be feb 14th at the summit federal
building at 10:15 am. I filed for this hearing on
march 4.
   Please keep me in your prayers that I'll get a fair
hearing and that it will be resolved in my favor at
this level. That my lawyer will have the right
approach to this. This year means that this has been
dragging on for over 4 years now since I filed my work
related injury report. It has long past gotten old.