C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:59:56 -0700
Gary,
you have to phone ahead to request that an accessible bus be ready to carry
you wherever, but yes, I have gotten to Santa Cruz via Oakland, and from
Oakland to Sacramento on an accessible greyhound bus.  Their busses have
room for at least two people in wheelchairs, they are in the middle of the
busses I rode.

Catch you later!
How can we expect new results if we do what we've always done?
War is outdated for the 21st century!