From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:40:44 -0500

Okay, made you look!  But seriously, my son got a ton of candy tonight and the one he really wants
to try is an unknown.  It's made by Frankford Candy and Chocolate Company of Philadelphia and is
called Gummy Body Parts.  (They are kind of cute in a gross sort of way.)  Their web site shows only a
physical address for contact info; no phone or email.  No details on products.  Does anyone know
anything about this candy as far as its gluten content?  I will write the company, but in this day of
immediate information, the slow process of letter writing and getting a response is probably more
than my son can take!  Thanks....

Joy