Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 07:57:51 -0500
7bit

My children have asked me if they can eat cereal for breakfast.  I
have never been a fan of cereals for breakfast and and am totally
clueless about what gf cereals are out there.

We bought some Envirokidz cereals but those are almost pure sugar.
This is not what I want to be feeding my children for breakfast.

Are there any non-sugary, GF breakfast cereals out there?

many thanks
Sherene in Norfolk, VA