From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:37:57 -0500
which audio goes away, what you hear or what the other people are hearing?
if what they hear, you might have a battery operated mic and the batteries
might be going deal, might be a loose wire either way, should be a sound
card issue driver needs updating, if it's an older computer it might not
handle it, I know my radio desk computer can't handle that stuff anymore
with the built in sound card all of a sudden. some internet settings could
do that too I'm sure but I have no clue what they should be for who you have
for an ISP.