From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:53:40 -0600
john, most camercial rigs are set up so you just start pressing the DTMF
keys and it will automatically key the radio.
I get a kick out of guys that just start jabbing buttons on the camercial
rigs and dont pay attention to the fact that it takes a half second or so
for the first key to throw the radio into transmit...and thus sometimes the
first digit is cut off.
The air generally turns blue when they cant make the phone call they wanted
lol.
regards
Colin, V A6BKX