VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:54:46 -0500
Yes! This is exactly what the so called attachments are.

This seems to have started after service pack two. malicious code can now be
imbedded in images. our computers security will block the images and they
show up as attachments when they past through AVG.

There are no attachment header in your email. There is a line of text under
the subject that states,Some pictures have been blocked to prevent  the
sender from identifying your computer. click here to download pictures.

Folks on this lit are indeed creative and inventive. It is indeed a pleasure
to be associated with you.