Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 13:10:57 -0400
It's been a bunch of years since I read that tome, but my take is that he
described the difference between traditional neolithic diet and
neo-neo-lithic or industrial age neolithic or military-industrial
neolithic or religious-neolithic. We need a neat phrase for this. Help?

I don't remember whether he ever mentioned paleolithic.

Being an experienced dentist, he looked at tooth/jaw/facial structure, and
described his observations with accuracy. IMHO this is good science.

IIRC modern science requires that an observation be repeatable, otherwise
it cannot be trusted; the people he observed no longer exist, so it has
the same status as the machine screw(s) and other artifacts found in lumps
of coal which are believed to be millions of years old, and we know that
these findings are "swept under the rug" by conventional science.

I use his work to support the idea that a less poisonous diet is better
than what we find in common food stores.

William