From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:59:00 -0600
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:20:34 -0600, Carrie Coineandubh
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> *** And, even though the topic has come up before, people change their
> minds and ways of doing things with experience and new information. For
> example, I used to be more hard-core "Paleo", but it seemed as if I was
> trying to back-engineer the diet using modern analogs and technologies.
> So, eating unprocessed foods became more important to me than eating
> strictly "Paleo" as described by certain advocates of the diet.

For what it's worth, you're not alone.  My attitudes of late have been
more toward natural, unprocessed foods than to strict paleo.  My core diet
is still mostly grass-fed free range meat (beef, bison, and chicken) and
fresh organic vegetables.  But I do sometimes allow some non-paleo things,
too.  I think much of the evil in the modern diet is attributable to the
processing the food goes through -- probably even more so than to the
ingredients themselves.

--
   Robert Kesterson