Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:37:03 -0500
I apologize to everyone for many of my emails being poorly formatted. I've
been using a text editor for many posts and it looks like my column width
was too wide. I think that is why there have been "=20=" characters in the
email downloads of my posts to this forum, which I only now noticed
because I've been posting via the Web instead of an email client.

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:31:15 -0800, Brenda Young
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  *****  ... sometimes one has to be a bit patient with the new ones!!!
And you are, that is NOT WHAT I MEANT. ...

If you mean I'm new, I'm actually not that new here--I just haven't posted
in a while. I had to re-register after this forum moved to the new host
here--I'm guessing because I had been inactive for so long.

>  ***** ...raw meat doesn't gross me out at all, but putting it in my
lips and doing the texture is yet another thing.  ...

Well, this may help you feel better about cooking: cooking has been fairly
commonly used by humans (not dogs obviously, :-) ) going back at least
300,000 years, according to scientists. Since experts in Paleolithic
nutrition tend to view the time at which humans evolved into homo sapiens--
around 100,000 years or so ago--as the key time at which the optimal diet
for humans developed (and it has been theorized that a change of diet
around that time contributed to that evolutionary step), then cooking
seems to be a well-established feature of the homo sapien diet. But that
is a slightly different topic than cooking fats, so I'll try not to go on
about it any more here. :)

store, don't have it now, (the computer), just at home, need to do it
again.

I used to subscribe to Mercola's newsletter too, but got tired of all the
advertisements that were in them for products he was selling, and the
frequency of the emails was too much for me. I subscribe to Cordain's
newsletter now. It only comes once in a while and only contains an ad or
two about one of his books or ebook. I can deal with that. :)

> *****...  Having nothing intelligent to say about it, I was just waiting
for someone else to say something, lol.  Sometimes I just "hide and
watch"....

Oh, I'm sure you have plenty of intelligent stuff to contribute, though I
too have done more absorbing of information than participating in the
discussions. :) I like to try to have a decent general grasp of a subject
before I start discussing it on an Internet forum, but I'm always learning.